PokemonEclipse: for pokemon fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to trade, battle, and discuss pokemon...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Beginning

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TrainerAislin

TrainerAislin

Female
Number of posts : 4
Favourite Pokemon. [picture] : Beginning 250px-714Noibat
Favourite pokemon. [name.] : Noibat
Warning Level : Beginning 1
Registration date : 2014-03-11

Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Beginning   Beginning Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 9:47 pm

"So, your first Pokemon, huh?"
Aislin barely sounded interested, but she honestly felt excitement for her friend, Hazel. It was hard to show it, but Aislin believed Hazel knew how she really felt.
This Tuesday morning was clear, but crisp, and Aislin thanked herself silently for the hoodie she wore. The new professor was only meeting them the next town over, but Aislin hated the cold; the walk would be a long one, "Who are you going to pick?" she asked lamely, patting the Noibat on her shoulder, smiling as it hummed and nuzzled her hand "And what do you wanna do when you get it?"
The tiny girl looked away, she was never any good at conversations, even with her childhood friend. Aislin tried, though, for the sake of having a travel partner; she would never be able to travel along.
Well, not yet, at least.

Last edited by TrainerAislin on Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hazel Grace
Admin
Hazel Grace

Female
Number of posts : 109
Favourite Pokemon. [picture] : Beginning Pokemon__Gardevoir_by_hyuugafied
Favourite pokemon. [name.] : Gardevoir
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beginning   Beginning Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 10:07 pm

Hazel twisted her thick, long braid between her fingers as she walked, she had been thinking of which Pokemon to pick all week, and still had yet to narrow down her choices, but she didn't want to give that away.
"I'm thinking Froakie, maybe," Hazel said, looking sideways at her friend as they walked together along the path. "But Chespin is cute too, and tough.... It's been hard deciding."
Hazel had a lot on her mind, she knew she wanted to train, but for what? "I guess I'll travel around, challenge the gyms. I want to train like mom used to, I know that for sure, I want to be a trainer like her."
She kicked up some dust as she walked along the path, she had a lot of extra energy, but then again, she usually did. She hadn't been this excited in a long time, and the thought of starting a new adventure had her on a new kind of high.
"What do you think it'll be like, traveling?"
Back to top Go down
TrainerAislin

TrainerAislin

Female

Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beginning   Beginning Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 8:24 pm

"Well.." Aislin started, stuffing her cold hands into her pocket. The smaller female rubbed them together in an attempt to get warm, "Greninja looks pretty cool. But, so does Chesnaught.." she let herself shrug a little, "honestly though, just pick whichever seems best for you. Meet them first."
Finally, the pair entered Aquacorde City. Aislin had been to this little city a lot, since it was easy to get to and the food was cheap. It was quaint, not too many people around, just the way she liked it.
Aislin suddenly blinked, only just hearing her friend's question. It was pretty normal for her to space out when there was things on her mind. "Sorry.." she apologized quickly, giving Hazel a tiny smile when she turned to look at her, "I've always wanted to travel, honestly. Just never had the money to go alone, so I think it'll be fun. But look! There's Professor Maple." Aislin cautiously took her hand out of her pocket and flinched from the cold as she pointed to the pair sitting by the Cafe. One of them was obviously the Professor, you really couldn't miss his hair. But the redhead? she had no clue who he could have been.
Back to top Go down
Cham

Male
Number of posts : 3

Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beginning   Beginning Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 10:27 pm

Trevor patiently awaited the arrival Vaniville's future trainers. As they were about to begin their journey into the world of Pokémon, it was up to the professor to prepare them. He took his job more than seriously and, to be frank, it was a task he'd never part with. It was a reminder of the past, when he once began to study the world of Pokémon. The pride of completing the Pokédex was something he wanted to feel in his pupils.

Of course, the professor could daydream for as long as we wanted, but he surely wouldn't get anything done. Hearing the chattering footsteps, he assumed it was the final two trainers. Finally, it felt like they've been waiting for hours. Which, in reality, was about ten minutes for for those who hungered excitement.

Although excitement spoke, Trevor did not. Even if his very own son sat across from him ... which wasn't an unusual reaction from the older male.

Trevor pushed his chair back and greeted the two quest with a small smile. "Take a seat," He offered while he held his hand down to present the remaining two seats.
Back to top Go down
Hazel Grace
Admin
Hazel Grace

Female
Number of posts : 109
Favourite Pokemon. [picture] : Beginning Pokemon__Gardevoir_by_hyuugafied
Favourite pokemon. [name.] : Gardevoir
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beginning   Beginning Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 9:16 pm

Hazel took in her surroundings in awe, there was nothing particularly interesting about them but she wanted to remember every little detail about this moment. She smiled shyly, and excitedly at Trevor. Her head was spinning. Chespin, Froakie, Fennekin. She was lost in thought, still narrowing her choices down.

She followed his hand as it guided her to her seat. "Sorry we're a bit late," she said as she sat.

She gave Aislin an excited raise of her eyebrows, "Can you believe this? It's finally happening," she said quickly as she pulled her bag off her shoulder and sat it on her lap. Taking the bag off was kind of an unnecessary thing for her to do, but she needed to keep moving to avoid squealing in excitement. She didn't think anyone would really appreciate it.

Hazel jiggled the bag on her knee as she sat, still staring around, unable to focus on one thing for too long. She had just finally noticed the redheaded boy sitting with the professor. "I thought we'd be the only ones here," she said as she made eye contact with him across the table. She smiled again, hoping not to sound rude or disappointed, and began to look around again, wondering who he could be.
Back to top Go down
TrainerAislin

TrainerAislin

Female

Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beginning   Beginning Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 11:06 pm

"Late?" The redhead let out a husky laugh, "Please, you live next door." he watched the two sit, smiling a little before speaking again, "I'm Atticus, or just Atty. This guy's kid."

Noibat scurried onto Aislin's head and squeaked in response to Atticus, as if it didn't believe him. Aislin clued in, patting her buddy's head. She pretty much read Noibat's thoughts at times, it was so easy to read. This Atticus guy did intrigue her in a way, but Aislin decided to let it go. She didn't care much, anyway.

Atticus coughed at the silence, "Uh, anyway.. You two aren't the only ones supposed to be here. There's another guy coming, but he lives a few towns over. I supposed we'll wait until he gets here before you two choose."

"Obviously I'm not taking a Pokemon," Aislin responded coldly, "I have Noibat, I don't need another one.." What an idiot. How could he not tell she didn't want one? There was a Pokemon sitting on her head right in front of him..

A light blush creeped across Atticus' face, "Oh, yeah.. right." he mumbled awkwardly. She seemed like the life of the party.
Back to top Go down
Cham

Male
Number of posts : 3

Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beginning   Beginning Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 11:36 pm

"Ah..--" Trevor momentarily paused and allowed the young trainers converse. Well, it wasn't entirely recommended he allowed conversation to postponed the meeting, even by a few minutes. But, all the ginger wanted was for everyone to get along.

Exhaling a breath of air, he placed a box on the table and clicked the hatch open. Perhaps that would reel in the attention the the argumentative few. Then revealed three rounded objects. One in the Pokémon world would address this item as a "Pokéball." Yes, an object that held the lives of Pokémon to rest before and after battle, on their adventure, and completely throughout life.

He pushed the box ahead, nodded, and closed his eyes. "Why don't you three take a look at them. Since there is a late trainer, you can use this time as an advantage before your adventure. Ask quest--"

At that very moment of the only silence Tevor could achieve, a familiar face walked up the nearby steps. Or, at least he was familiar to the professor. With a tip of the head and a clutch to the shoulders, Trevor tried to hold back the unamused expression.

"You're finally here. Please sit." He quickly pulled out the chair and waited. The neatly dressed male took a seat without concern. Go figure. He opened his mouth and then closed it. He opened, he closed, he opened, and so on did he repeat such actions. Finally, he spat out, "Sorry," and shrugged his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beginning   Beginning Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beginning
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PokemonEclipse: for pokemon fans :: Role Play :: Role Play-
Jump to: